My Love of Astrology

    Hello everybody, my name is Orianna and I am your Astrology Diva. This is my first blog. I would like to tell you all about my love of astrology. To be clear I am not an astrologer but rather an astrology enthusiast. Meaning that I do not have the credentials like Mark S. Hussan or the Astro Twins (I will get back to them in a bit.)  My knowledge of astrology derives from the extensive list of books I have on the subject. So with that I will begin sharing my knowledge of astrology now.
     I became interested in astrology at the tender age of thirteen. It began when I was trying unsuccessfully to tell my dad that I was indeed a Leo. "No" he said "you were born in November not in August." Determined to prove him wrong I  looked up horoscopes and found my birthday and indeed he was right I am not a Leo rather a Scorpio. I have to say at the time I thought it would be cool to be a Leo for two reasons: 1. I absolutely loved Madonna and 2. I am a cat lover. 
When I found out that I am a Scorpio I wanted to know everything about my sign. What makes me tick?  What's my element?  It's like  a whole new world opened up to me and I was eager to learn. Not to mention I finally had the answer if somebody asked me "Hey baby what's your sign?"
    As a Scorpio I am a water sign, a fixed , sign as well as feminine sign. ( I will get to all the other signs and meanings in bit ) I also learned that as a Scorpio I'm considered the most secretive & seductive sign in the zodiac. Let me tell you that is a lot to live up to or live down depending on how you look at it.
    It is when I started reading about what signs I was compatible with that my interest really perked up. I always wondered why these various books would write Scorpios & Sagittarius don't get along, or Scorpios & Cancer are a great match. With that I decided to learn all I could not only about my sign but all other signs. I also found  that by talking about astrology it was an easy way to talk to people.
    So you know my sign so what's yours. Well there are twelve signs, four elements, three qualities. They are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Their elements are... Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius.) Earth (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn.) Air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius.) Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.)
    The three qualities are cardinal, fixed, and mutable.
     This is just a taste of what I have what this blog is about and what I have in store for you. I hope you will enjoy reading blog. As I said this is my first one I will be posting more blogs with more info. Until next time XOXO

Comments

  1. Congrats on your first post. I really enjoyed hearing your story. Great first post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you liked it. Thank you so, so much for getting me set up. This wouldn't be possible without your help. Your a good friend. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Orianna!! I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather!!! I look forward to posting more blogs!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Born on the Same Day; Different Personalities

Saturn Retrograde: How to Harness this Energy

Venus Retrograde & Virgo Full Moon